Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch job of creating invoices of end of the month and reguler customers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

In my organization there are two kinds of customers

End of the month billing customers (Marked on the customer  end of the month)and  Gi delivery's billing  customers

We have created batch job that runs every day and create invoices for all the customers .

The problem is that this job is creating invoices for end of the month customers on the middle of the month with billing date of end of the month.

Is there away in sap standard that the end of the month customers will get invoices only the end of the month  without selecting customers on  the selection  parameters?.

Regards

Zachi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is very much possible.

At the sales order header level, there is a field called Billing date. You have to update this field for those specific customers as the end date of the month.

Now while you create the billing due list variants, you should give the billing date as one of the main determinants. If you keep the billing date as the system date, then the variant itself will take only those orders which can be invoiced on that day only.

If you have doubts on this, please let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  thanks  for you answer

will check it and let you know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have updated the sys  date of  today on billing day field

but still it created invoice date of the end of the month for end of the month customer.

Regards.

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using BAPI to create Billing document in yur batch program.

I would like to see the code?

How you are picking up customer and bassing the billing date to BAPI?

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

We found the solution to this problem ; it seems that there is
an user exist activate on delivers that changes the billing date as the Gi Date
so, all deliveries of end month billing date get the GI date instead

Thanks  every one for helping me.

Zachi.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your batch job

You have to check for the Sy-datum... that is  current date is  a End of month date... 

ie.. suppose  I am running today...  so curent date is 10/06   where end of motn is 30/06..  so

It should eliminate teh those customers marked for EOM

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for  you  answer

yes I know that I can eliminate thoes customers  , but I  want the sys to automaicaly dont create invoices to the end of the month  customers  without updating the elimnate customers every each time

Regards

Zachi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Marked on the customer  end of the month

What does this mean? Did you mean the calendar assigned to the field Invoicing dates field in the billing document tab of the sales area data in the customer master? If so then check the calendar configuration in the t.code SCAL. Probably the calendar is set with middle of month and end of the month dates. Make the calendar to have only one date as valid date and then test again.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

its definded with end of the month  dates  only