Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service entry sheet from SUS using ESOA

uk_yelamuri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using MM-SUS service procurement scenario.

Service PO is sent to SUS as an XML. Confirmation is created in SUS which creates a Service entry sheet in MM (without acceptance). This happens through std ESOA services.(ServiceAcknowledgementERPCreateRequest_In)

We would like to send a mail to the requester as soon as the SES is created in MM informing him to approve the same.

I udnerstand, there is no std. release workflow for SES in MM.

How to catch this service entry sheet creation event? How can we attach some custom code to the std. service interfaces of ESOA.

What are the possible ways in which i can trigger this mail. pls suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should also solicit some feedback for suggestions from the Abap (MM) forum users because there should also be something that can be done from that side to trigger an e-mail or something.

Are you using SAP PI for the integration? If you are then I have one suggestion...

Once the SES is created in MM (through the ServiceAcknowledgementERPCreateRequest_In service) in a "without acceptance" state, it still triggers a notification service out from MM back to SUS (ServiceAcknowledgementERPNotification_Out). This contain the MM SES number, not the SES number generated in SUS (different number ranges in SUS and MM).

You could fork this notification in SAP PI (i.e. always send the notification to back to SUS but also send it somewhere else, like e-mail). I've had to do this before, but instead of sending a mail, a workflow in a 3rd party BPM system (with the necessary DOA) was triggered to the SES approver/s.

The approver/s would then log into MM to approve the SES once the necessary documentation from the Supplier was manually verified.

Regards, Trevor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are  in process to implement MM-SUS(SRV) scenario with SRM 7 EHP3 and ECC 6 EHP6 .

We would like to send a mail to the requester as soon as the SES is created in MM informing him to approve the same.

I understand , there is no std. release workflow for SES in MM.

How to catch this service entry sheet creation event? How can we attach some custom code to the std. service interfaces of ESOA.

Do we have any BADI or enhancement spot for xml messages in SAP ECC for below

Message "ServiceAcknowledgementERPCreateRequest_In"

Message "ServiceAcknowledgementERPConfirmation_Out"

Looking for any guidance on it.

Regards,

Santosh