cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx Web Application Session Management error

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my BI launch pad, I got to Application --> BEx Web Application it gives me user login screen , here i Enter administartor and password and resultant screen is as shown below

How do i resolve htis issue

BEx Web Application

BEx Web Application Session Management
Exception occured while processing the current request; this exception cannot be handled by the application or framework

Failed to process request; contact your system administrator
To facilitate analysis of the problem, keep a copy of this error page

We are sorry for the inconvenience

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am on BO SP05 and I m facing the same problem...Just wanna know if you have in solution

Thank you

Abdess

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same error when i open the Query designer and login with my credentials,select a query and executing the Query screen terminates the  session giving error message BEX web application closed by session management.

This is serious problem i am facing past 3months.I tried in the services market places and sdn,But i didnot find the solution for this.

Anybody please help me for this typical issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same error after having updated to SP04. Did you happen to find a solution to the problem?

Private_Member_739866
Participant
0 Kudos

Make sure that all you users have proper access to net.

Also check that SM12 and user lock in db02 >>>> session analysis>>>>sql statements lock.

if the problem persists then you have to restart you all application serveres and central instance.

Regards

paramvir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am getting the same error. Just wanted to know are there any settings required to be done at the back end or something needs to be installed.

also is there any document that would help to resolve the error.

Regards,

James Macwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked every this you said.But it didn't work.