cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiply payers for one sales order ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

i have one doubt that in some cases 2 payers may be there for one sales order i know it is rare situation ex one sales order value 500000 rs one payer pays 300000 rs and another payer pays 200000rs

here i am asking u 2 payers are possible for one sales order at header level?

is it possible to have multiply sold to parties for one sales order in header level ?  

thank you so much

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venu

It is not possible to have multiple sold to parties or payers at header level. If you want you can split the sales order items into 2 line items and change the payer at item level. But you can not do the same with sold to party as you can have only one party giving you an order. Two sold to parties and one sales order does not make any sense at all

regards

Harish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lalit
Participant
0 Kudos

Sales order can have only one payer at header level.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can only have multiple Payers at item level and not at Header level.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir ok we can give Multiply payers in item level ,if u dont mind could u explain little bit how to do any configuration is there in partner determination ?

i am waiting for  ur valuable answer

thank u so much

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check below WIKI Page for partner Determination: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Partner+determination+procedure+in+SD

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Lalit
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can use multiple sold to parties at item level. for this you ned to configure a item level partner determination along with header level. The sold-to party at header level needs to be removed. you can refer sapnote_0000043067 for this requirement. it is not the same scenario which you are asking for, still you can use it for your reference.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No specific configuration is required as long as you maintain the standard configuration of Partner Determination in IMG.  While creating sale order, have multiple line items and go to partner tab where you can change the required Payer at item level.

G. Lakshmipathi

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

it is possible when make two line items , not for one line item

like 5000 quantity is raise the sale order , for two line items

one is 2500 - payer is X

second  2500- payer is Y

It is possible

but one line item 5000- payer X, Y it is not possible

become sold to party for two one sale order it is not possible,