cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payload sending from RWB in PI 7.3 single stack ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

As i am new to PI 7.3, Could you please let me know, how to send playload from RWB.

Do we have IE in 7.3 or we do have only AE.

Where we have option to send payload.

Thanks

Ramesh.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I really like the wsnavigator.

You can learn about it thanks to he Michal Krawcyk's blog http://scn.sap.com/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2011/12/14/michals-pi-tips-two-things-you-may-have-n...

(Also, don't forget to "like" or rate (or both) the blog in case you find it useful)

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know how to test from WSNavigator but would lilke to know how to send from RWB.

Do you have screen shot kind of this to see.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

It usually looks like this:

And then you fill out the details for the test message

You paste the payload in the Payload area

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

I am aware of this process.

Looks like this is Dual stack RWB Screen, as we aware already we dont have IE in single stack, but here i am able to see the IE.

I have a doubt here Do we have same RWB .jsp like in dual stack or different one?

If it is different then can you send me the screen shot of that?

Thanks

Ramesh.D

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

As per my knowledge i think it is not possible to send the Payload from the RWB.In single stack we are bypassing the IE so it is not possible to send the Payload through RWB.

>I have a doubt here Do we have same RWB .jsp like in dual stack or different one?

yes it looks same .

Please correct me if i was wrong.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

I believe you have already answered your question Since you only have single stack, therefore you will not have IE. I'm not sure how RWB looks like in PI 7.3, but in earlier versions of PI, it would usually go like this: RWB -> Component Monitoring -> Display -> Adapter Engine -> Test Message

Hope this helps,

Mark