cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

prospect & actual customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Kindly enable me, how I can map prospect and actual customer in a system..I want that i can create a IN & QT Document for Prospect customer...However, eventually when we actual get an order form a client, then only while creating a SO system should check, whether it a prospect or actual customer..If at all it a prospect one , system should warn me and ask me to create a actual customer for creating a SO..

Now, suppose through user exit we applied check in SO for actual customer & as per instruction created a actual customer in a system, however will system allow me to create a SO with reference to QT Document which comprise of prospect customer where as in SO I am gonna select a actual customer....or I need to once again a create a IN & QT Document for actual customer and after SO...But this will double my job...Kindly advice....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this option, though i am not sure about it.

Go to VTAA, select the target and from sales documents and select the item category and change the copying requirements to header- different customer.

Please check and update

regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check this link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2062817

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks sir, This is working.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rupesh

If the suggestions given by the consultant is correct, you should be marking the particular answer as correct or helpful instead of answering your comment as correct answer. Then only other will know which answer is correct. Or if you have found the answer by yourself , you can write that answer

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, this is working.