cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal Control Determination Strategy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to do the Legal Control Determination Strategy and the Legal control to be determined based on the Legal Regulation & License Type only (not including the HTS number).  When I try to do the Legal control mapping, I am getting an information message as "Unable to find a determination table that meets the criteria specified" and system is not allowing me to proceed further.  Would like to know whether any config / steps i missed ?

Thank you & with regards

SAtheesh Kumar S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satheesh,

In IMG under define determination procedure to automatically determine license types please maintain the determination strategy CD09 which is at legal regulation level only for the procedure which are going to use in license types.Then assign this procedure to license types.Then in fron end under SAP GTS area menu go to maintain determination strategy and choose the relevant legal regulation and it will shows legal regulation determaintaion strategy and you can choose the combination legal regualation and license type.

Regards,

Hari Challa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hari,

I followed these steps and able to complete the task as I expected.  Thank you very much for your input.

with regards

Satheesh

Answers (0)