cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message M7 064 - Document doesn't contain any selectable items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,              

We have a situaiton where the user is trying to cancel/reverse a goods receipt done for a return delivery and the system is throwing the M7 064 message. I replicated the same in quality system and I end up with the same issue. Not sure why I am getting the error. Few observations.

1. The actual goods receipt was done in March 2012 and the user is trying to reverse in VL09 in the current month. I thought it might be an issue .But when I created the goods receipt as well as cencellation in the current month in quality, I am still ending up with the same error.

2. I googled the message and most of the threads I end up are for process/production orders.

3. I also expanded the error message,but it is not leading to any clues.

Can somebody please help me with this issue and share your similar experience and solution provided.

Thanks Amrith.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some one show some direction on this . I have asked user to move the stock from qual inspection to unrestricted using MB1B/mov type 321, and then do a PGR reversal. Will this solve the issue?

Thanks

Amrith

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The goods receipt was done in March 2012, but you are trying to reverse in the current month. Can you check the document flow to whether any subsequent like credit memo has been created for this delivery? If subsequent document is created, then you need to cancel the subsequent document first, then try with VL09.

If there is no subsequent document, then it is possible that whatever quantity received in March might have consumed by other events. So the system can't find the stock quantity to reverse the good receipt. If that is the case, then in VL09, in local date field, enter the good receipt date (March date) and try again.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Ram,

The user has created the credit for returns and ultimately cancelled the credit memo on 5th June. I checked MMBE for this material and I find the quantity for which GR was done is still in quality inspection stock for that plant/Sloc and unrestricted stock is zero.

Secondly it the date be a problem , then when I tested in QAS with the same date for both GR and cancelling GR , I shouldn't have got this problem I suppose.

regards

Amrith

Message was edited by: Gautam Ganesh