cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Individual QM order to each Inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have enabled the creation of individual order to each inspection lot & assigned QM order type in inspection type config. Also CO configuration are available. But i am not finding QM order created for each inspection lot. Could some one tell me what is missing?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check ur SPRO settings for Cost against Quality and as per the prerequisite assign the cost center , then activate that indicator in MM in QM view and use correct Control key against the operation and then execute your process, there will be an order when u provide ur UD.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can get the answer from SAP HELP: "A prerequisite for creating an individual QM order is that the inspection lot must contain an account assignment regulation such as a customer order, cost center or fixed asset."

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have check the box. still QM order is not created automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

make sure that the indicator Individual QM order is set for the inspection type in the inspection settings of the material master ,then system creates the QM order when you save the inspection lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to change inspection lot. Click on goto -> Inspection lot acct assignment. You can find the order or you can create and assign it to the LOt.

Regards,

Smruti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Smruthi,

I want inspection lot level QM order to assign automatically during lot creation due to movement type

Regards