SOAP call failed in PI but works in SOAP UI and XMLSpy
Facing an issue in PI while calling one of the HP service.
IDOCS-->SAP PI -->SOAP Adapter --> HP web service ( Not handling the response from web service)
I am just expecting HTTP 500 in case of error and HTTP 200 incase of successful webservice call ( Default SOAP receiver adapter behavior)
I am getting HTTP 500 Error in receiver CC but SOAP request with the same payload ( from MDT) SOAP message works fine in SOAP UI and XML Spy and i got the successful response (i.e) HTTP 200 along with . So there should be not any issues with the input data or SOAP structure or Authentication ( FYI: I am using Token authentication in the SOAP header using XSLT mapping and populating my entire SOAP message in XSLT mapping )
What i tried
- No Network issues between SAP PI box and Web server . 8080 port is also open so should not be any infrastructure issues. Correct me if i am wrong
- No useful log information at the web server side.
- Content-Type was sent to Content-Type: text/xml;charset=UTF-8.
- Message Protocol is SOAP 1.1
- Tried with ignoreSOAPStatus bean in the receiver communication channel to ignore the responses. Result : in PI it is succesful but no entries in webservice.
What could be the issue here?
PS: The request reach web server as i can see SAP PI IP address in the web server log file .
I have managed to solve the issue finally
Thanks for all for your valid inputs.
Issue: Validated the SOAP request ( after PI mapping ) with WSDL using Altova XML spy and found out an issue with one of the XML tag. Typo issue