cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management Expense Statement form assign to new Trip Prov. Variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have created a new company code and a new country/trip provision variant,  in SAP - ECC6.0.   I have completed the travel management configuration and all works well. 

Except, the expense statement form is not selecting the form as set in PE03 (form is PTRV_EXPENSE_FORM).   All the other company codes properly select this form instead of a generic/sample form.   

Can anyone suggestion where else (besides PE03) I might assign a form to a company code (Trip Provision Variant).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check via transaction sm30 the view V_T702N_A and for your trip provision variant: Line "Other Settlement" third "box" column 4 "ADOBE Form Deactivation".

Or does a adobe form comes up?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Siegfried!  My apologies for taking so long to reply.

I did set this to "Adobe Active (1)". 

It seems it now wants to pick up the correct form but I am getting another error.  This message is: 

Personnel numbers skipped by the database driver

Reason 1:  insufficient authorization, no. skipped personnel nos.:

This looks like an authorization error.  However, I have been given SAP ALL and security assures me this is a false error.

It seems it now wants to pick this form but for some reason cannot.   Could it be related to the employee set up or assignment?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

0 Kudos

Dear Cindy

I did a check on this error and its quite a complex one and usually is more related to reporting or else seen in the payroll areas but almost always it seems to appear if the logical database PNP skips personnel numbers due to missing authorizations. In many cases it is not sufficient to give a user or a role authorizations just for the data to be displayed or for a report.

PNP authorization check might skip any personnel number for which the user has a lack of authorization for?

Note 112395 gives some more info on this too..it definitely does seem related to your authorizations somehow but strange that your security team see it as a false error, strange also as we do not use structural authorization in Travel Management!!

Just doublecheck also that you have note  1638129 applied too

cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are sure that the ADS (Adobe Document Services) is set up correctly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sally and Siegfried.   Yes, ADS is set up correctly.  We  have been using this Adobe form for several years.  It works fine if I simulate my own expense report but not another users. 

I cannot find Note 112395.  I did check 1638129 and we have it already implemented from enhancement upgrade.

Let me try my security team again.  It seems to be more a security issue than a "false error".