cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simulate period with specified consumption

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am trying to simulate contracts over a future period where i should have the freedom to specify the consumption for the period.

I have tried EASIM with simulation scenario category '001' but don't seem to get through to feed in the exact consumption when i am simulating for a future period.

Can anyone suggest a way out?

warm regards,

Arindam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Thanks every one for lending me your help.

Since the system i am working on is already built and this is a new requirement which needs to be incorporated, it becomes tedious to go for the solutions proposed above.

What i did was to use the FM ISU_BILLING_SIMULATION_SERVICE and use '001' simulation scenario with some tweaks to make it run for DPC rate categories. further, the consumption from the previous year was fed in and using exit EXIT_SAPLELHR_004, ensured that the simulation be done only using periodic cons.

This worked for elec but for gas, the weighing was different over the past and future periods. hence another tweak is needed to overrwrite the future weights with the past year's weights. As it is, the weights used for the future are not exact ones and were being picked from TE403.

thanks,

Arindam

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

To the best of my knowledge,this is the standard functionality given by SAP.

You can try with Unbilled Revenue Reporting.

check the link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/c6/4dc9d7eafc11d18a030000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

regards,

Nags

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again.

To make it clear, if its confusing, I am looking to simulate a contract XYZ for the period say 07/06/2012 to 06/06/2013 and while doing so ensure that the consumtion which is calculated for a past period say 07/06/2011 to 06/06/2012 is used in the simulation process.

thanks,

Arindam.

0 Kudos

Hi Arindam:

I think for your scenario can use the variant QUANTI26.

I hope this helps.
Regards,
David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arindam,

To ensure that the consumption  calculated for the previous year period is used in simulation process u can go for the check for previous period or previous year MR results.These checks are present in installation which is called Base Period Category.  And also ensure the base period (the interval between the first and the last meter reading result) is representative. Whether Base period is representative or not is decided by Weighing Procedures used.

To get the Base Period as whole previous year u should maintain the Minimum Portion 100% in Rate.

And also Maintain length of Period consumption in installation as 365days. Then system will take previous year consumption into consideration for the simulation process.

Hope it helps you .

Regards

Arun