Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

value contract release order net value is 0

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts

I create a value contract -WK1, then i refer this value contract  to create a standard order.however the net value for this item line is 0. Also when i go to condition tab, pr00 condition type is missing. But when i create a standalone order which is not referencing the value contract. everything is okay!. what is wrong?

i checked the configuration for value contract already. still dont know why...... pls help!!!

Many thanks!!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the value contract you need to create the assortment module, have you done it ? first create the assortment module with the Tcode wsv2.

You need to mention the assortment module no: which you will get it once you create Assortment module.

Try this, because for value contract we generally use assortment module, with which we specify what materials will be sold for that value on that perticular contract.

Regards,

Sridhar

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sridhar

I create a assortment module TEST, by using it to create a VC. when i refer the vc  to create standard order, the price does show up. 

questions:

1: the price is 0 without using assortment module;

2: price is 0 by using product hierarchy.

why? do i have to use assortment module instead of product hierachy???

Pls help, thanks .

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In value contract you and your customer comes to an understanding that, the customer will buy the goods of that value, but here he is not specifying quantity and type of material, remember.

where as in quantity contract, it is other way round, where he maintain the quantity but not the value.

so now when it comes to VC when the customer is coming in terms with you for the value, then you have to specify, which materials you want to sell for that value for that reason we maintain Assortment module.

Regarding Product Hierarchy, it is altogether a different concept, which you are mixing up with VC.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

The interesting thing happens.

When i create a VC using assortment module TEST for sales area 1000/10/00. The standard order referencing VC has pice.

When i create a VC using assortment module TEST for sales area 1000/12/00. the standard order referncing VC dosent have price.

IN  both VC customer and material are same exactly.  Why does that happened?

Regards

Peng

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Few checks that you can do are:-

1. The Document Pricing Procedure for the contract type and sale order type are same
  2. If different, they are assigned in OVKK
  3. What pricing procedure is flowing in contract and what is flowing in sale order when it is not referenced to a contract

Needless to mention, check in Analysis tab what system shows.  Update here

G. Lakshmipathi

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

great thanks for the quick response.

the pricing procedure is RVAA01 for the sales doc both with or without rederence to VC value contract.

Pricing procedure is WK001 for value contract.

what do mean is the sales doc pricing proc must be as same as the pricing proc in VC??

ps: I already maintain the pr00 for my material.. So no doubt the condition record is missing.

sambit_mishra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Peng,

Go for this pricing procedure determination;-

Document pricing procedure [Y]

Pricing procedure [WK0001]

Condition type [WK00]

Regards,

Sambit

peng_tang
Participant
0 Kudos

hi sambit

not quite clear what u mean. Do I have to set the procedure WK0001 for sales document type OR.. ? 

sambit_mishra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Peng,

The document type are as follows:-

Document type [WK1]  Item category [WKN]

Document type {WK2}  Item category [WKC]

Regards,

Sambit

sambit_mishra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Peng,

Separate pricing procedure can be defined & assigned to the contract sale documents with separate doc pricing procedure to capture value of the contract.

WK001 - to capture value contract,

As document pricing procedures; - V - value contract.

So you need pricing procedure determination with the above doc pricing procedure.

Regards,

Sambit