Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error phase Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I´ve the next error during the configuration phase of upgrade NW7.3

Last error code set: Unable to generate addon queue. Return Code = 1, Reason = "OCS package SAPK-634GGINFINBASIS does not match the current software component", check log file 'SPDA_ADDONQCALC.LOG' for details

In this log, appear this:

3 ETN245 The following import prerequisites of OCS Package "SAPK-634GGINFINBASIS" have not been met:

3 ETN264   In the (alternatively) Requirement set "01":

3WETN492 Required Add-On component "FINBASIS" rel."604" is not installed

2WETN543 OCS package "SAPK-634GGINFINBASIS" does not match the current software component vector

I´ve put the addon upgrade finbasis 604 in the folder \in but the error continues. What can i do?

More thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sergio looks like you already know what the issue is. You are missing the add-on component in your system. you need to re-configure your import queue to include the add-on component along with the Support packages. That should remove the error.

Remember to re-scan your EPS/in folder as you have added new files now.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Amit,

I´ve download the addon upgrade 604 and i´ve put in the EPS\in and I repeat the phase again from the beginning but it fails.

Have I to make again the MOPZ with the addon selected?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergio whats your source release and SP level ?

I would recommend you to carefully read this note as it has some pre-reqs which might not have been fulfilled in your case.

Note 1539356 - Upgrade to NW 7.3 with SEM-BW, FINBASIS, SAP_BS_FND, WEBCUIF

One more note which might come handy is Note 438520 - Overview: Notes for Add-On FINBASIS

Regards

Amit Padmawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then this steps says that before the upgrade this addons must be ON 604?

I don´t know how to generate the stack.xml for this files. The finbasis of mi ERP is on 604 and the finbasis in mi BI is on 600, I´ve make the queue of BI with the maintenance optimizer to Netweaver 7.3 and It doesn´t generate the upgrade queue to 604 and 634?

I´m following the note 1539356 - Upgrade to NW 7.3 with SEM-BW, FINBASIS, SAP_BS_FND, WEBCUIF

But the steps of point 2 I don´t much clear for me. Have I to register the 3 products?

2. Configuration of the product system in the Solution Manager system (transaction SMSY)

• Enter the following product versions for your system:

SAP ERP 6.0

EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0

SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 

• Mark the following instances as relevant:

SAP SEM (for SAP ERP 6.0)
SAP SEM (for EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0)
Application Server ABAP (for SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio

The note which i mentioned above has all the details about generating stack.xml file .

1539356 - Upgrade to NW 7.3 with SEM-BW, FINBASIS, SAP_BS_FND, WEBCUIF

In order to generate the file correctly you need to update usage types of  your system in solution manager . This can be done by SMSY or LMDB.

I highly recommend you to go through the master guide for NW 7.3 upgrade to find out if there are any other pre-reqs or what is the minimum level required for NW 7.3 upgrade.

Regards

Amit Padmawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your patience,

In my solution manager i´ve registered the system NW 7.01 how one apliccation server abap and the components are:

And the SEM component is not avalaible in the product Instance selection. But If I go to Application Server Abap Software Components appears this:

I don´t know how I have to register and BI system with this addons that appear in the snapshot of up.

More thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately the product instance you are needing is not available with the product version Netweaver 7.0x. In the Header Data of the product system also add product version SAP ERP 6.0.

With SAP ERP 6.0, check the product version SAP SEM. It would have all the components your system currently displays.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´ve created the product system SAP ERP with product version SAP ERP 6.0. In the product Instance selection  I´ve marked SAP SEM with as Relevant and Also installled the SAP ECC Server and SAP NW Business intelligence.

In the system groups and logical components I goes to SAP ERP and I can see the SAP SEM, then i create the logical system Z_ERP.

In the central screen i declare the SAP ERP6.0 with development system and R31:100 and saved. But now in the Solution Landscape Operations not appear the system R31 yn the current system assignments i cannot put in the solution.

Any idea?

More thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio

There was an issue on SCN and some how i could not update back on this thread.

I would like you to hold on to what you are doing for 5 mins and carefully read this .

This talks about the minimum requirements for finbasis version which you are trying to upgrade.

I have a feeling you should be able to directly download this add-on and its sp packages without all the config in solution manager you are attempting right now. Please go to SP downloads and try to download the delta from your current version of 600 to 604 . Let me know if you can download or you need to approve your download basket.  This should be quicker than our current route.

Here are the screen prints.

This is very important as this is where your min pre-reqs are mentioned.

Regards

Amit Padmawar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

But i cannot upgrade the addons directly because is mandatory to include or select and xml. And for this i get the error.

In the note 1539356 explains this:

• Enter the following product versions for your system:

SAP ERP 6.0

EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0

• Mark the following instances as relevant:

SAP SEM (for SAP ERP 6.0)
               SAP SEM (for EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0)
             Application Server ABAP (for SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0)

3. Creating the maintenance transaction (transaction SOLMAN_WORKCENTER)

But in the landscape components in the Product system I can create a system with an SID, only one product with one SID, and after I create a product SAP ERP with product version SAP ERP 6.0, in the instance as relevant I´ve select SAP SEM, then how i can register the different product version?¿?¿

EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 

• In the "Enter Basic Data" step, you must select "SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0" as the product version.  In the "Update Options" step, select "Upgrade".
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the header tab of the product system, enter the two suggested product versions and mark them both as active. Then you will see that the product version will appear two times in SMSY - one under each of the active product versions selected. This is fine. Next, create a logical component for SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 and use this to generate MOPZ. MOPZ would automatically determine additional product version assigned to the system and give you the option to update components related to the additional product version assigned as well (even though only one product version is related to logical component you use).

Confusing, but unfortunately as per the SAP recommendation - this would work.

Regards,

Srikishan