Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM negative stock issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

please try to help me by the following issue:

In LL01 I have negative quants, I know that this can be cleared with LT10 or LT01 but not in this case.

Goods reciept was done to consignment 10 PC to stock K (and we have quant K) in 916 but delivery (goods issue with movement type 601) was done from unrestricted use.

Now we have in one storage bin two quants X with plus and spetial stock consignment and Y with minus unrestricted.

Please help how to clear this, as mentioned LT01, LT10 ans so one is not working.

Very big thanks in advance

Cheers

Kasia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check any open transfer orders for the material  in LT24 aahagainst that material.If it is open confirm the transfer order LT12 ,If you dont want then simply delete TO with LT15 transaction.The nagative and positive entry you can see if any TOs are open.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thaks for the reply, I forgot to mention that it is no open TReq or TOrd. for this material. Last movements for this quants were in 2011.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems your transfer orders might have archived.If you try to correct it LT01 or LT10 transfer are you getting any error ?.If it is hard error then write OSS note to SAP they will clear the -Ve and +ve entries .

If possible can you try li21 and lX23 transactions to clear these entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is obvious to have to quants as per definition of quants. Now do one thing, if you want to cancel this quants then properties of both quants should be equal, so you can not do this without changing "K" stock to unrestricted.

BR