Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC PC : Deficiency criteria in Business Rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing PC (SP8).

I want to create an automated control in PC. The control is based on the transaction FBL3N. I created a data source (ABAP Report Type) and business rules based on this program with my variant.

According to the business scenario, I need to get an exception only if the result of the report is not empty.

Today, I can’t define deficiency criteria for this type of business rules. So when I schedule my control, I always get an issue in my work inbox, regardless the result of my report (empty or not).

Furthermore, when the reports generate 2 lines, I get the issue (OK) but the number of exceptions is 0.

How can I do receive issues only when the report is not empty and to have the number of lines generated in the field exception?

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards,

GRC Admin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi There,

For ABAP Report type, deficiency criteria cannot be defined. Here we are not monitoring the data but fetching the existing report results directly from ERP to PC.

The data coming in PC is just the information/report.(as the Analysis Type in rule is always set to 'Review Required' which cannot be changed).

The results are shown as an HTML/TEXT attachment.With this information, user can review to determine if it requires a remedy.

You can check any available documents for more details.

regards,

Rajeshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar question as "ADM GRC PROJECT".

In fact, I want to create a semi-automated control based on an ABAP Program. The aim is to launch automatically a report and to send the result to the control owner.

I want that the control owner receive the task, review the report in the tab evaluation and set the result of control depending on his manual checks of the report.

Today, when the task comes in the Work inbox:

• The result of the report is on the evaluation tab with the test result "review required"
  • An issue is already created: I can assign Remediation Plan, void...
  • If I look on the tab "Evaluation" of the Control (In the Organization -> Subprocess -> Control), the status is "fail"

My questions are:

• Is it possible to not create automatically an issue?
  • Is it possible to set the result of the control as "Pass"?

I had a look on the document called "SAP Business Object Process Control 10.0 - Continuous monitoring - ABAP Report" and in the introduction, I can found:

"Process Control allows users to easily schedule the reports to run the last day of every month and send them via workflow to the owner of the task. After reviewing, the owner can then either close the task or create an issue."

It is exactly the behavior I expect but in fact, I do not have it...

Do you have an idea for me?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Nicolas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeshwari -

Just want to check whether is it necassary to define the deficiency field in case of Rule type: SAP Query??.

I have a scenario where i want to build my Leagacy Rules(Query based) in to CCM Business rule and my earlier Rule Criteria doesnt have a deficiency field , So how i can bypass the deficiency check in Business rule creation??

Thanks for you help here,

Ravi

rajeshwari_akkamgari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

For query rules, you can skip defining deficiency fields and proceed.

Try to check by executing the adhoc query in rule and see if its fetching the query results or not.

regards,

Rajeshwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeshwari,

Thats the issue here, i cant proceed until i define a field as deficient even in Query based rule.

It give me the traditional error message that "You need to define atleast one field as deficient".

Regards,

Ravi

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check if the SAP note 1720237 helps you.

Regards,

Silky Sharma