cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Char customizing request for change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I'm trying to customize the request for change on Sol Man 7.1. I've copied the Transaction type (SMCR -> ZMCR) and all related object. I've created 2 additional approval procedure but currently having problems with the Actions.

After creating the request for change (Status Created) the only available action is "Check Request for Change" most probably this is related to the Action Profile and the Condition definition but I do not understand exactly how this work.

Can somebody please help me out with this configuration/customization?

Thanks,

Federico.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

very fare question, I had two diffrent actions whith the same description (copy from standard)

So I have allways been using the first one, which actually was not trigering anything... I tried the second one and everything start moving, then I payed attention to my Action Definition and I notice this...

One again thanks a lot for your answer and help.

Best regards,

Federico.

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh well, thats an translation issue...original text is german in that table...yes, I know of it!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

thanks a lot for your replay.

I've found the solution in the meantime.

Best regards,

Federico.

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos

And the issue was? 😉

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Federico,

first, have you changed the user status profile which you copied?

And which SP are you having. There was a known error of the copy report, linking the new copied PPF actions to the old PPF (source) PPF conditions.

Could you put in some screenshots of the PPF condition (start and schedule).

Best regard,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you done all the configuration of  charm activation? does your charm activation check is green is solar_project_admin tcode?

if yes then,

You need to make the actions visible in tool box, go to sppfcadm, select crm_order, -> define action -> select the Zaction profile you created-> goto action definition -> select action -> please make sure check is activated for display in toolbox

Thanks

Jansi