cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ERROR CODE DPL.LIB.031] Error during start of application because of an I/O err

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we are running SAP NetWeaver CE 7.1 on SLES with IBM DB2. If our developers try to deploy an application with NWDS the following error message occurs:

=========================================================================================================

#2.#2012 06 06 08:57:59:393#+0200#Error#com.sap.engine.services.tc~bl~deploy_controller#

com.sap.#BC-JAS-DPL#tc~bl~deploy_controller#005056933A1C106B0000000400001C11#14485650000000005##com.sap.engine.services.tc~bl~

deploy_controller#AdminBI#95##7A968019005E1000B96CD274F68D5F39#7a968019005e1000b96cd274f68d5f39#7a968019005e1000b96cd274f68d5f

39#0#Thread[DeployThread[<name_of_application>],5,Managed_Application_Thread]#Java##

ASJ.dpl_dc.001084 An error occurred while deploying the deployment item [<name_of_application>].

[EXCEPTION]

{0}#1#com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.DeliveryException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3297] An error occurred during deployment of [sdu i

d: [<name_of_application>]

sdu file path: [/usr/sap/SID/instance/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/tc~bl~deploy_controller/archives/448/<name_of_application>_

lib.ear]

version status: [HIGHER]

deployment status: [Admitted]

description: []

]. Cannot update it.

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.impl.ApplicationDeployer.update(ApplicationDeployer.java:81)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.impl.InitialApplicationDeployer.performDeployment(InitialApplicationDeployer.java:110

)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.impl.InitialGenericDeliveryImpl.deploy(InitialGenericDeliveryImpl.java:51)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.OnlineDeployProcessor.performDelivery(OnlineDeployProcessor.java:163)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.BulkOnlineDeployProcessor.deploy(BulkOnlineDeployProcessor.java:57)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.AbstractDeployProcessor$DeployProcessorHelper.visit(AbstractDeployProcess

or.java:229)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeploymentItemImpl.accept(DeploymentItemImpl.java:83)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.AbstractDeployProcessor.deploy(AbstractDeployProcessor.java:91)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeployThread.run(DeployThread.java:34)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:109)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread.run(CentralExecutor.java:314)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.utils.DSRemoteException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.6193] Error while ; nested except

ion is:

com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5082] Exception while [downloa

ding files of application <name_of_application>lib].

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.catchDeploymentExceptionWithDSRem(DeployServiceImpl.java:47

14)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.update(DeployServiceImpl.java:424)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.impl.ApplicationDeployer.update(ApplicationDeployer.java:67)

... 10 more

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DS.5082] Exception while [down

loading files of application <name_of_application>_lib].

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.editor.impl.second.DIReaderImpl2.bootstrapApp(DIReaderImpl2.java:652)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.bootstrapApplication(ApplicationTransactio

n.java:915)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.OncePerInstanceTransaction.prepareCommon(OncePerInstanceTransacti

on.java:105)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.OncePerInstanceTransaction.prepare(OncePerInstanceTransaction.jav

a:87)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransa

ction.java:502)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhases(ApplicationTransaction.java:

544)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeNestedTransaction(ApplicationTransacti

on.java:769)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.oncePerInstanceTransaction(ApplicationTran

saction.java:948)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.UpdateTransaction.finalActions(UpdateTransaction.java:700)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhases(ApplicationTransaction.java:

555)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.makeGlobalTransaction(DeployServiceImpl.java:2536)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.update(DeployServiceImpl.java:523)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.update(DeployServiceImpl.java:422)

... 11 more

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.library_container.deploy.LCDeploymentException:

[ERROR CODE DPL.LIB.031] Error during start

of application

<name_of_application>_lib because of an I/O error.

at com.sap.engine.services.library_container.deploy.LibraryContainer.downloadApplicationFiles(LibraryContainer.java:71

0)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.utils.container.ContainerWrapper.downloadApplicationFiles(ContainerWrapper.ja

va:351)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.editor.impl.second.DIReaderImpl2.bootstrapApp(DIReaderImpl2.java:635)

... 23 more

Caused by: java.io.IOException: [jcc][10120][11936][3.53.70] Invalid operation: Lob is closed. ERRORCODE=-4470, SQLSTATE=null

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.c(b.java:142)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.read(b.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.PersistentDataInputStream.read(PersistentDataInputStream.java:150)

at com.sap.engine.services.library_container.deploy.LibraryContainer.saveFile(LibraryContainer.java:978)

at com.sap.engine.services.library_container.deploy.LibraryContainer.synchronizeFiles(LibraryContainer.java:795)

at com.sap.engine.services.library_container.deploy.LibraryContainer.downloadApplicationFiles(LibraryContainer.java:70

😎

... 25 more

=========================================================================================================

It's possible to deploy "normal" webdynpro-Applications without any error message. But if the application is including external jars, it's not possible to

deploy it.

Any idea?

Thanks and best regards,

Max

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

I think the problem is this:

Caused by: java.io.IOException: [jcc][10120][11936][3.53.70] Invalid operation: Lob is closed. ERRORCODE=-4470, SQLSTATE=null

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.c(b.java:142)

at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.read(b.java:64)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.PersistentDataInputStream.read(PersistentDataInputStream.java:150)

I think this is rather a DB specific issue, not related to NWDI.

I found a note for you, but I suggest you to ask follow-up questions on some DB specific forum, if this note doesn't help:

#1538810 -- DB6: Error message "Invalid operation: Lob is closed.

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

thanks for your answer. I've checked the note, but it's not the solution. The error doesn't occurs if the application is running, it still occurs if we try to deploy it with NWDS.

Note #1538810 describes how to change the jdbc url to set up a connection to the database with parameter "progressiveStreaming=2". Should I change the jdbc url in our java application? Or is there a configuration in NWDS? Or in the NetWeaver Administrator?

Best regards,

Max

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

unfortunately I cannot answer it as my DB related knowledge is limited. I would still suspect that DB is the guilty one, but for a more precise investigation I would recommend to raise this question on a DB related forum as well.

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

note 1538810  describes how to disable "progressive streaming". Can you tell me, how to disable progressive streaming global? Can you tell me, how to configure the jdbc connector? It's a NetWeaver CE 7.1 EhP 1 installation.

Thanks and best regards,

Max

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

I am afraid I cannot help you in this.

Perhaps someone else who has DB related skills, or if you raise this question in a DB specific forum.

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin,

I found the solution. In secure store I've add the parameter progressiveStreaming=2 to the jdbc conncetion. It's necessary to shutdown the complete system. If you're stopping the application server only with stopsap, the SDM doesn't notice the new parameter.

Thanks and best regards,

Max

Answers (0)