Regarding Workflow triggerd by import
I have a workflow sending out a mail when new products are automatically imported into MDM (7.1 SP7).
It has trigger actions: Record import; Manual
When I trigger WF manually, the mail is sent as expected.
However, when a product is imported using MDIS, no mail is sent.
I can see the new product in Data Manager, but no new task in the Workflow tab.
In the MDS Logs, a new line appears after import, with the following information:
Server Logon failed, Invalid password (RC 0xFFAA0202), with user "Non-user MDS" and Repository "server_global".
What password is this?
The import is performed, so it is not the password for MDIS. The MDIS Logs do not show any errors.
Hope someone can help me with this issue.
Your workflow is not getting triggered because you did not configure your workflow in your import map. Follow the below mentioned steps to configure your workflow in your map.
- Login to Import Manager.
- Select the appropriate properties in Connect to Source window, as per your map requirement.
- Open your map.
- Click Configurations menu and choose Options sub menu.
- Navigate to Import property and select your workflow name in Checkout/Workflow property, as shown below:
Note: Your workflow will only be visible in this drop-down, if you have configured your workflow with trigger actions: Record import.
- Click OK.
- Go to File menu and Save Update your map.
- Close your map, reopen it again and check if your workflow configuration has saved or not.
- If configuration is saved then try your scenario. Your workflow will work and you'll get email, as per your workflow configuration.
Hope, it will resolve your problem...!!