Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting of material after quality inspection

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sap,

i have a scenario such that i receive 300 qty for inspection ,after inspection it conclude that 100 qty are Grade A & 200 qty grade B.So while posting how can i post Grade A material & Grade B material.Note Batch management is not maintain.

Regards,

Asif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very much depends upon your requirement ,you can post Grade A or Grade B in different pockets ,like

say you can use "other material" ( 309 mvt type ) .

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anand & Sujit,

Thanks for your reply,I apply the method what sujit say,i put the same material in new material and define grade B, but in which report i will able do see this two material differently.Because storage location was same for Unrestricted & new material.

regards,

Asif

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asif,

Since the new material is been defined

You could find the stock of the material postd in MMBE transaction....

for two materials

Regards,

Sravanthi

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess it depends on what you mean by "see this two material differently".

They are two differeent material numbers.  So you can do use MMBE to review stock levels.

If you want to historically see how they got created, the stock posting log in the inspection lot should log all posting related to the inspection lot.

And for custom reports you might be able usse the material documents.

It would be much easier if this was batch managed material. Then you coudl use the batch-where used lists and batch cockpit.

FF

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand Rao & Sujit,

Is it possible to create the inspection lot for the material which r laying in block stock, so that i can inspected again and give the different Grate.If yes the which inspection type should i used.Pls tell me the steps for such process.

Regards,
Asif

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Shall we assume grade A material as OK and grade B material as non conforming?  Since material code is same you can not have 2 different material codes at the time of posting.

If earlier is the case, post 100 into unrestricted and remaining in to block stock. You can do this in QA32 / QA11

Regards,

Anand Rao

former_member216607
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand Rao,

Is it possible to create the inspection lot for the material which r laying in block stock, so that i can inspected again and give the different Grate.If yes the which inspection type should i used.Pls tell me the steps for such process.

Regards,
Asif