cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check the creation date of a transport request?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to know when a transport request is created. The transport that I am looking for has already been released.

I went to SE01, On the "DISPLAY" tab, I click on Action Log, but it gives me "No log entries found".

Is there anywhere that I can check this?

Appreciate feedback from all gurus.

Thank you in advance,

Intan Azir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone. All reply is very helpful.

former_member182546
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Intan ,

With Regards,

Sudhir S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My transport has already been released. If I go to properties, it indicates the released date of the request. Not the date that it was created.

Does anyone knows how do I get the created request date?

Thank you,

Intan Azir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately, seems no other way to check creation date unless you have the transport logs:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/961389

Regards,

Srikishan

former_member182546
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Intan ,

Check this table E070.

With Regards,

Sudhir S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Intan,

Not possible. Of course if you start logging changes to E070 table entries then it is posssible but don't see any need for that. I don't see why transport creation date would be so important. A blank transport could have been created several days back and then used today only. What info are actually looking for through this transport creation date ?

If you are interested in finding out when the objects stored in the transport were changed then there are otherways like Version Management, Change logs. Please explain the actual purpose of this inquest ?

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

We can check the transport request creation date time using SE01,SE09,SE10. Double click on the TR nad click on properties. We can get the date of TR creation.

Thanks,

Pramod Kumar Choudhary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check in SE01, Display the request and check properties. You will get the details of when transport request is created.

Thanks,

Ravi