cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in Tax amounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have created a sales order ,Net amount is 8,299,000.00 and  CST  4% is  Tax amount 331,960.00 and when I am trying to create invoice for the same sales order net amount is  8,299,000.00 and Tax amount is 414950.00.Here CST is getting calculated  5%.

Please let me know the reason for the different tax amounts.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to condition tab of that billing document, select the tax condition type and click on blue lens at the bottom left.  Update here what system is showing under the tabs "Condition values" and "Control data".

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VTFL, if the pricing type is G, then system will redetermine taxes and so the new condition record will be picked.

Please check and confirm

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

That might be the reason of Taxes re determinations at invoice.also check analysis in sale order and invoice.

You can find a button called analysis in conditions tab at item level.if you click that analysis button,system will tell you the reason.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran

Check whether you have changed the condition record for CST after the sales order creation date. if so system might be taking that condition records.

regards

Harish

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check if there is any change in the percentage for tax between SO and invoice. Check in your copy rules for conditions if you have the usual parameter for calculate again the taxes instead copy them from SO.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo