cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLAs MPT not recalculating in Solution Manager 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

We have configured SLA according sap Doc's ... But recalculation of MPT doesn'r work... Total customer duration is counting fine we got for example 61 minutes of it...but Date Due by not changing!!!

Any input ?

Regards Dan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ehartzs
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Daniyar,

Could you please share which documentation you are using for SLA configuration?  Thanks a lot

Regards

Esteban Hartzstein

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Esteban

Expert Guided Implementation

Application Incident Management

Day 1 - 5

SLA is working fine, only recalculation of "Due by" not work

I need recalculation to work ... does anyone done this before in 7.1 ???

Regards Dan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniyar,

I am also facing the same problem as mentioned "recalculation of MPT doesn'r work" but "Total customer duration is calculating properly".

Could u pls share the solution? (if found)

Regards,

BS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kanahaya Singh.

Yes solution was provided by SAP team.

They said that if you want to get this work you need to set duration in Minutes only.

And also table CRMV_SRQM_DATSTA should be properly filled.

Try to set

SRV_RF_DURA

SRV_RR_DURA

To minutes

Regards Daniyar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kanahaya Singh.

Do you resolve this problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again all.

According to note 1674375

"The customer duration is correctly recorded and cumulated. Anyway, when switching back to a relevant status (e.g. "In process") the percentages for IRT and MPT increase significantly."

Solution says:

Implement the correction.

Once this is done please adjust the customizing in table CRMV_SRQM_DATSTA via TA SM30.

Attached to this note you find the list of records that need to be added or deleted in the above mentioned table.

In case you are using a customized status profile in a customer namespace or even an own date profile please apply the changes  accordingly.

------

I've done everything note says but still i got some message with 999% MPT percentage, but MPT actually Exceeded only for 17 minutes  ( my SLA completion time was 1 hour ).

So we got not actuall percentage in MPT some times in IRT too....

Did anyone had this before? or asked SAP ...

Regards Dan