cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

safari browser on sap netweaver as java 7.3 ehp1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently running sap netweaver 7.3 as java sp00, and I have all but failed to upgrade it to sp05. I am trying to solve the problem that I can not access applications on safari browsers and later versions of firefox and IE.

I have to questions.

1. Will installing sap netweaver  7.3 as java ehp1 solve my problems.

2. What sp does SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.3 come with when it is initially installed?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Not Active Contributormutepfe,

question 1:-

I am not sure why you are not able to access the application on safari , firefox and IE.

IE7 , IE8 and IE9 ( this is compatible with 7.3 SP5  onwards).

Firefox 3.5 & 3.6 are compatible with SP0 but Firefox 4.0 is compatible fro 7.3 SP5 onwards.

Regarding EHP1

IE7 , IE8  is compatible from 7.3 Sp0 onwards. IE9 is compatible from 7.3 EHP1 SP5 onwards.

Firefox 3.5 is compatible from Sp0 onwards , Firefox 3.6 is compatible from SP1 onwards , Firefox 4.0 is compatible with SP5 onwards. Firefox 5.0/6.0 are compatible from Sp5 onwards.

safari 4.0 is compatible from Sp1 and safari 5.0  is compatible from Sp3 onwards.

2. What sp does SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.3 come with when it is initially installed.

It will get installed as 7.3 EHP1 Sp0.

Regards

shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos
Many thanks Shrikant M,
I am now in the right direction.
I have installed 7.3 on win svr 2008r2 and tried patching the as java components using JSPM upto sp 05 for the following WEB DYNPRO components.
# WEB DYNPRO ADOBE 7.30

# WEB DYNPRO APPLICATIONS 7.30

# WEB DYNPRO RUNTIME 7.30

# WEB DYNPRO RUNTIME EXT 7.30
My requirement is to enable the WEB DYNPRO applictaion (self registration page) to be supported on IE9 and above, mozilla 10 and above and also safari browser.
Now after restarting the applictation server and logging in, I am getting the following error:
500   Internal Server Error  SAP NetWeaver Application Server/Java AS 

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sap.tc.ls.api.controls.ILSItsSplitter ------------------------- Loader Info ------------------------- ClassLoader name: [service:tc~wd~webdynpro] Loader hash code: 64604106 Living status: alive Direct parent loaders: [system:Frame] [library:com.sap.tc.graphics.igs] [library:com.sap.engine.security.glib.facade] [library:com.sap.tc.cmi] [service:engine.client.facade] [service:engine.security.facade] [library:tc~ddic~runtime~facade] [library:tc~cm~ccm~run] [service:tc~je~webcontainer~extensions~api] [service:engine.application.facade] [library:tc~graphics~igs] [library:sharecheck.lib.facade] [library:tc~aii~base~offline~facade] [library:base.tools.facade] [library:boot.facade] [library:tc~ui~lightspeed_services] [library:tc~je~usermanagement~api] [library:tc~wd~rtgen] [library:engine.j2ee14.facade] [service:security.securestorage.facade] [service:engine.license.facade] [service:tc~pdf~object] [service:engine.sld.facade] Resources: F:\usr\sap\NCP\J00\j2ee\cluster\bin\services\tc~wd~webdynpro\lib\ur.jar F:\usr\sap\NCP\J00\j2ee\cluster\bin\services\tc~wd~webdynpro\lib\urmobile.jar F:\usr\sap\NCP\J00\j2ee\cluster\bin\services\tc~wd~webdynpro\lib\urmobile_src.jar F:\usr\sap\NCP\J00\j2ee\cluster\bin\services\tc~wd~webdynpro\lib\ur_icons_api.jar F:\usr\sap\NCP\J00\j2ee\cluster\bin\services\tc~wd~webdynpro\lib\ur_icons_core.jar F:\usr\sap\NCP\J00\j2ee\cluster\bin\services\tc~wd~webdynpro\lib\webdynpro_admin_api.jar F:\usr\sap\NCP\J00\j2ee\cluster\bin\services\tc~wd~webdynpro\lib\webdynpro_ccm_api.jar F:\usr\sap\NCP\J00\j2ee\cluster\bin\services\tc~wd~webdynpro\lib\webdynpro_clientimpl_api.jar F:\usr\sap\NCP\J00\j2ee\cluster\bin\services\tc~wd~webdynpro\lib\webdynpro_clientimpl_grmg_api.jar F:\usr\sap\NCP\J00\j2ee\cluster\bin\services\tc~wd~webdynpro\lib\webdynpro_clientserver_api.jar F:\usr\sap\NCP\J00\j2
Please assist.
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear mutepfe,

You can apply patch 1 of  WEB DYNPRO RUNTIME EXT 7.30 SP05. After that, make a system restart.This should resolve the issue.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrikant M,

Excuse me, but I have the same error in a SAP NetWeaver 7.3 SP 7 System. Have you some recomendation o solution?

This is the full error: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3195441.

Thank you for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this issue will be rsolved by deploying patch 1 of AJAX-RUNTIME component.

AJAX-RUNTIME 7.30.5.1.

Thanks and Regards,

Vipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jim

I've encountred the same error very recently. It was solved when I've applied the Note 1703029. All I can say this error is due to the patches which you've downloaded.

ENGINE API

Regards,

Abdur MOHAMMED

Message was edited by: Abdur Rahman

Answers (0)