SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference key figure in FMMPCOVR

former_member1263984
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All.

Carryforward residual budget by t-code FMMPCOVR, we must input the key figure.

There are 3 key figure and when I try to execute FMMPCOVR with different key figure, the result is also different between the others.

1. YE_RESIDUAL

2. YE_RESIDU_CONS

3. YE_RESIDU_NCONS

Between three key figures, I figure out that YE_RESIDU_NCONS to carryforward non consumable budget, which the amount is already minus.

I'm confused if I select YE_RESIDUAL or YE_RESIDU_CONS because the result is same.

Is that right? I'm not sure either with my opinion.

What is the meaning between them ?

What is the difference between YE_RESIDU and YE_RESIDU_CONS ?

Thanks for your help

5 REPLIES 5

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to FMKFDEF transaction and you'll see how the key figures are defined. The only difference between these two key figures are the 'type'. In certain projects consumable budget equals the residual and in other projects they do not: depending on the definition of your consumable budget (some budget type could be defined as not elgibile for consumption).

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli.

Thanks for your answer.

I already check that t-code before.

And yes, between YE_RESIDUAL and YE_RESIDU_CONS the difference is 'type'.

For YE_RESIDUAL, all of budget type is included. Otherwise, the type selected in YE_RESIDU_CONS is only consumable budget type.

In my current project, there's no specification or setting to define consumable budget and eligible budget for consumption. All budget type defined is consumable budget. Is that so between YE_RESIDUAL and YE_RESIDU_CONS there's no difference? How about YE_RESIDU_NCONS?

Thanks before.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you don't define consumable budget, then indeed no difference should be anticipated. NCONS in this case will be equal to consumtion: (Residual Budget - Residual Budget Consumable) - Consumption = - Consumption

0 Kudos

Hi Eli.

Thanks again for the answer.

So, there's no difference between YE_RESIDUAL and YE_RESIDU_CONS right?

No wonder if I try to execute FMMPCOVR with one of that key figure, the result is the same.

I try to calculate manually based on your formula according to NCONS.

Therefore the result is always -Consumption.

Thanks, Eli, I can figure out the difference between them

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Exactly. No difference in your case, but in other projects these amounts could differ du to the fact that consumable and overall budget are not the same.