cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to copy Internal Order (AUFNR) in Sales Order to PR in a third party scnenario?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

The Purchase Requisition is automatically created by Sales Order (third party process). In the sales order, user will key in Internal Order number in the COBL-AUFNR field. How to carry this IO number to the PR?

I have tried set Acct Assgt Cat. to F (Order) in VOV6, but unsuccessful. Appreciate you assistance.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what I get, the IO only updated in Profit Segment screen.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

the PR , automatic create with , depending on material and schedule lines , in schedule line  maintain the PR type and , item category, account assignment category , based  account assignment category    PR accounting tab will generated , in accounting tab , it comes G/L account , CO are, cost center , order ( this order means internal order number, its creates only normal PR creation , not in third party sales), sale order number ( its create automatic for third party sales )  , like above screen ,

here , order and sale order is different ,

when you create the active the ORDER field at  ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT CATEGORY LEVEL,

normal in third party , its is not coming for the  third party PR,

In my process their no order field (its up dated only sale order ) updated and also profit segment ,

check below screen

i think it clear ,

regards

bojja

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check this

and also go to se18 , and activate the this badi

ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST

then you will try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Boja,

As for now, Acc Assignment Cat. in PR and my VOV6 (schedule line cat) is same.

I don't understand on the badi. How do I activate it? And how do the badi will work.

Thanks.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

goto se18 and enter the badi , after click on implement and enter code and create then it acitve the the icon

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

first check the Y category at at OME9 , here check the Y details here check the co/pp order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im so sorry, when activatiing, what package should i put?

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

ok

you will try OME9 , here account assignment category Y , Select and go to details , here field

CO/PP Order will check optional entry then check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Bojja, I am still unable to copy the internal order using this method.

And, for the badi, should I put any code like EBKN-AUFNR = VBAP-AUFNR?

Anyone have any idea or have successfully do this? Need your advice.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

internal order create the normal purchase Requisition its create the internal order number,

but in third party sales it up date only sale order number ,

here internal order number not require and not up dated also . like below screen

you EBKN-AUFNR = VBAP-AUFNR this all ready updated for  5405000549=5405000549

purchase Requisition

this screen is purchase  Requisition  screen , here sales document number up dated , 5405000549

check table for EBKN Like belwo screen

check this too screen , i think it is clear

inter order update below screen process only

please check and conform