cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new screen in application WDA FITE_VC_GENERAL_DATA

former_member215786
Participant
0 Kudos

In the component WDA FITE_VC_GENERAL_DATA for the application FITE_REQUEST, in the view GENERAL_DATA_VIEW, exist a field with ID EDITOR.

When the enduser press the button formard, the system have that call other screen customer with several field of input for that the  enduser can add information.

This screen customer have a button "save", that must store the information in the table that have the field EDITOR, when finish the process of travel request.

How can solve this issue?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

We have worked on a similar requirement.

You can create a new window and new view as an enhancement for the webdynpro component FITE_VC_GENERAL_DATA and call that window as an external window on .your "NEW BUTTON" event

To get the data copied  on event 'OK'  you can bind the value of 'EDITOR' with values from the field in your enhanced view.

Thnx,

Binoj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seeing your requirement I can only suggest to copy the component totally and add changes.

because to achieve your requirement you will have to add a new view and also add new context which will not be allowed to be done as a part of an enhancement. If you can go ahead and work with the copy of this Webdynpro component then let me know I can help you with steps to get your requirement done.

Let me know if this is of any help to you.

Thx

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carmen,

I am not able to understand your issue totally can you explain it more clearly.

Thanks

Phani

former_member215786
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Phani.

I need create a button ie "NEW BUTTON"  in view  GENERAL_DATA_VIEW for component FITE_VC_GENERAL_DATA .

I need create an enhacement and add new iview with several fields.

When I press the button "NEW BUTTON" the system have that call this new iview for that the enduser add the information in the fields that have this new view.

When the enduser entry the information and press the button "Ok" the system have that pass the information entried in the view to the field  with ID "EDITOR".

In the image attach this the process.

Thanks in advance

Regards