cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock provided to vendor not planned in APO PPDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I,am having the scenario of "Stock of Material Provided to Vendor". This stock information is avaialble in stock view in RRP3, with stock type 0B. This element is not visible in RRP3 elements tab and also no pegging happens and might be due to this during my PPDS planning, this stock is not considered. I maintain the product and location (plant and not vendor) combination.

What is to be done so that my stock at vendor location is considered for planning?

Giri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giri,

Have you got an active integration model to transfer 'Vend. Spec. Stk' (t.code CFM1 and CFM2)? This indicator activates the transfer of provision stock at subcontractor to SAP APO (Special Stock type O).

There are two possibilities for this.

• If a product master does not exist for the vendor location in SAP APO, the stocks are maintained in your own plant. Note: In this case you can only work with one subcontractor (vendor) per material and plant.
  • If a product master exists at the vendor location, provision stocks are maintained at the vendor location.

You can activate the transfer of the stocks of material provided to the vendor by using the Special Stocks at Vendor indicator in the integration model. The relevant vendor master data must be contained in the same model for the initial data transfer

SAP Documentation

The stock type 0B indicates it's unrestricted stock and please check the following link for additional details on managing stocks in APO.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_SCM700_ehp02/helpdata/en/c1/b50d383aa02a11e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Thanks,

Rajesh

Answers (0)