cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any kind of research or analysis possible ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Friends,

I have to write my master thesis , Earlier i was interested in something related to enhancement or HANA and even i started working as well . But suddenly i got a student job offer in Scripts and Smartform development(mainly maintainence work) .

So i was just exploring is there any kind of analysis or research possible to write master thesis on this . Please if anyone could suggest something.

Regards,

Tim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

While SAPScript and SmartForms continue to be useful, one might direct attention for research and development into state-of-the-product tools and methodologies. For forms, Adobe is the current SAP technology (or at least it was when I last looked).

If I may make a suggestion, one might consider writing on how the newer technologies are changing business practices, knowledge and interaction between the business partners, considering mobile, cloud, in-memory computing, and the traditional brick-and-mortar offices with devices that are rapidly becoming obsolete, like desktop computers (so long Facebook...obsolete platform there). 

Anything come to mind from this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks , Anyone any other suggestion .

Thanks

Answers (0)