Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Consignment Return to QI

former_member268711
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had gone through many threads for similar issue but could not get a solution. Here is user requirement:

Customer Consignment return need to be checked first before placing in unrestricted stock.  Therefore,

we need to bring in Cutomer consignment in QI and then tranfer it to Unrestricted Stocks.

I had tried 655 and QM setting in material master but that didn't work.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/667571

I am thinking of the suggestion in following thread related to using output type After PGI(in my case, it will be 322 after 632.)

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2031963

I would appreciate your help in getting the solution for above issue.

Thanks,

Abdul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member268711
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Bojja: QM is active for 655 and 632.

Shiva: Yes, I really don't need QI Inspection as long as I can block it. I assigned the 657 but I have the same issue. That is, system is not transferring customer consignment stock.

Krishna:  appreciate your input.

Thanks,

Abdul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you go through the note what I suggested, it clearly says, movement type 632 is hard coded.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member268711
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, It does!

Thanks,

Abdul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then why dont you try with the "Solution" given in the above note in Development client ?  If it works, you can move it to Production client.

G. Lakshmipathi

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

you can use 653 then it will come direct return unrest , with our QM, QI

please check this

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If quality module is not used, then why you want to send the return stock to QI stock. Instead use movement type (657) in the schedule line category so that it will be moved to blocked stock. Then from blocked stock (using movement type 343 - in t.code MIGO), you can move to unrestricted.

Regards,

0 Kudos

Abdul check this thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1290414

We are also working on this , will update you if this works.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

QM setting in material master but that didn't work

Can you please let me know what Inspection Types you have maintained ??  Definitely, it should work had you assigned the correct Inspection Type.  I dont remember the right one exactly now; but I think, it should be 05 or 06.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member268711
Participant
0 Kudos

I have have selected Inspection type 06 - "Inspection for returns from customer" and checked  Active. Beside that I didn't setup anything related to QM.  Also, just to let you know that we are not using QM in our Business Process. 

Thanks,

Abdul

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On going through the service market place for some other issue, I got this note which will help you:-

Note 1156382 - Cannot use customer specific movement types during delivery

G. Lakshmipathi

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the OMJJ for movement type 655, ACTIVATE THE QM