cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on shipping cost transfer: Shipment cost item already contains PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts. I have a shipment cost document that I cannot transfer. The document is calculated and assigned (both with status 'C'), but the transfer status is still 'A'. When I mark the transfer checkbox and save the document, I get the message: "Shipmetn cost item 0000559308 000001 already contains order 4501855247 00001". And that PO is shown on the document, but how can it have a PO if its not yet transfered?

Anyone been through a similar situation? How can I transfer this document?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Since I got no response I opened a support ticket at SAP and they solved it for me. Seems like there was some sort of inconsistency of information in the database. They modified the tables directly and the problem was solved. It didn't happen again after that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Former Member

i am having the same problem. May  i know how you resolved this problem.

Thanks.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to see in shipment cost document flow service entry sheet and PO is available then you must have transfered the costs.Check the Shipment cost document changes you can get some clue.If

PO has only one service entry sheet entry then delete PO also.

If you want to cancel existing entry then delete the service entry sheet then do transfer again then check how system behaving.