Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Moving average price and standard price

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI gurus

I have a question on material master....mm01

while maintaining the standard price in material master accounting 1 column

if i give price control (S ) standard and price uint 1 rupee then in standard price i am getting the value 10000 rupees. if i give 5000 then its considering 5corers.

if i give  price control (V) moving average price, and price unit 1 then in moving price column and standard column also it is taking as 10000.

if i am maintaining the price for this product in condition record as 5000 each its taking 10000. can any one help me on this, how can we use this standard price and moving average price control functions in material master....

please provide the information in details step by step. here i am attaching the screen shots. please have a look

thanks in advance

pasha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any one help on this....

thanks

pasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pasha. Is your base unit of measur also EA? If not, it could be that the system is converting the final price according to your base unit. Chech the Basic Data 1 of the material.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is maintained for the field Costing Lot Size in Costing1 tab of that material master ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshimi pathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain the Costing Lot Size to 1 and redo the entire process by creating new sale order till billing.  Check which value is flowing.  Update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshimipathi

i have maintained lot size as 1, but still getting the same error.

what ever the amount which maintained in condition record VK11  4000  system is not picking the prcie from condition record. the amount was comming automatically 10000.

regards

pasha