cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

critical error in quality system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

We have facing a problem after client refresh activity. I am trying to elaborate this. We have taken client refresh by client export import from Production system's client to a quality system's client. After that, in Quality system our Fi function guy while trying to execute a tcode he saw that in mkpf table logical system name has been changed by production logical system name. They performed BDLS tcode to resolve the issue which they got from some sap portal site and then in quality system that particular client's logical name has been changed with production client's logical name as well as quality system consist two duplicate client with different logical name.

Now thing is that, whatever we trying to run or execute in our quality client, it is not behaving normal. Every time it produces short dump for any program. Please help me to save our quality client with normal behave. Is it possible if i delete the duplicate entry from sale which is created newly with production logical system name and after that we will take another client refresh. Please guide me.

Thanks,

Samrat Chakraborty       

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Samrat,

First of all you need to check whether logical system conversion was completed successfully or not. Check spool log of that BDLS job if that was run in background or check the same in SLG1 (object: CALE). Please check if that particular client is pointing to correct quality logical system name in SCC4.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like the BDLS was not run properly. In BDLS, you have two options - conversion for client dependent tables and conversion for client dependent/independent tables.

Perform a test run first to check which tables get affected and in what way. Ideally the BDLS should be run for PRDCLNTXXX to QASCLNTXXX where PRD and QAS are product and quality SID respectively.

Please also check the type of client export you took from Production and accordingly run the BDLS for client dependent/independent tables.

Regards,

Srikishan