cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of Inactive version in APO after defined interval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Can anyone tell me is there any way that i can automat deletion of inactive version after a specified timep period in APO.As such there is no direct route but pl guide or put light how can it be done through ABAP or by some special way.

Regards

Vikas

91-9971996453

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

The std model and version management allows you to scheduled deletion of a version. Use t.code /SAPAPO/MVM and select your version. In display mode, select the 'Delete Model/Version' from the menu tool bar (of left window). Then, select 'Delete Object' option, this will show the detailed screen to schedule the task. If this is not working in your system automatically, you can raise a ticket with SAP.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Thanks for your answer.That is what we are doing at present.My aim is to know that we can autpmatocally delete all Inactive versions as per our predefined period.

Regards

Vikas

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

The function module responsible to purge the flagged versions is /sapapo/mvm_process_daily and SAP provides a report /SAPAPO/MVM_REORG that calls this FM.

Check SM36->Standard Jobs for this report. If you don't have one, define a new job and schedule it to run. Or you can execute the report on demand.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Answers (0)