cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doubt with system copy and error at import abap phase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

iam doing SCM 7.0 ehp1 system copy on windows 2008 and oracle 11g database. i had recieved error at import ABAP phase with error ORA-01408: such column list already indexed. when i check all logs i found it is because of index /BI0/9AEDCBAS~P. so i have deleted index /BI0/9AEDCBAS~P from SAPDFACT.tsk then started again and it went next phase. but i have one doubt is it any problem in future? logs for your reference: (DB) ERROR: DDL statement failed (DROP INDEX "/BI0/9AEDCBAS~P") DbSlExecute: rc = 103   (SQL error 1418)   error message returned by DbSl: ORA-01418: specified index does not exist (IMP) INFO: a failed DROP attempt is not necessarily a problem DbSl Trace: Error 1408 in exec_immediate() from oci_execute_stmt(), orpc=0 DbSl Trace: ORA-01408 occurred when executing SQL stmt (parse error offset=53) (DB) ERROR: DDL statement failed (CREATE  INDEX "/BI0/9AEDCBAS~P" ON "/BI0/9AEDCBAS" ( "KEY_9ADCBASP" , "KEY_9ADCBAST" , "KEY_9ADCBASU" , "KEY_9ADCBAS1"  ) TABLESPACE PSAPSR3 STORAGE (INITIAL 65536 NEXT 0000002560K MINEXTENTS 0000000001 MAXEXTENTS 2147483645 PCTINCREASE 0 ) NOLOGGING COMPUTE STATISTICS ) DbSlExecute: rc = 99   (SQL error 1408)   error message returned by DbSl: ORA-01408: such column list already indexed (DB) INFO: disconnected from DB please advise me. Thanks, Venkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

please any suggesions, because i have to tell status of task to client.

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

You should have asked this before deleting the index entry from .tsk list file :-)..

Once the system is up please check if you have an index already created for the column list if not you can do it manually using the same piece of code as listed in the log. But still not the ideal solution.

But what you have done is not really the correct approach of handling this issue.

Did you execute SMIGR_CREATE_DDL before starting the EXPORT and take subsequent steps? This looks like BW object.

Further were there any errors during during export? Also on the source system check if this index exists and exists on both Database Dictionary+Database level?

Regards.

Ruchit Khushu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Build the index's before handover.

Regards,

Sreenivas .Y

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a feeling that SMIGR_CREATE_DDL wasn't really run. The task list is for SAPDFACT and this package is linked to TABATART DFACT which has BW objects. Please confirm if this was done ?

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

problem is i got export from my collegue and i have performed import actions.

It is not BW system, it is SCM ehp1 system.

i asked my coleague about SMIGR_CREATE_DDL and he told he has ran this report and given 4 .SQL files with me, i have placed these files under export directory also but sap inst not asked anything about .sql files during installation.

now system is up and running with no difficulty.

why i have deleted that index is i saw one sap note which is telling to change entry err to mgr(something like) or remove and retry, so i have removed err index from .tsk file, then it went good.

Thanks,

Venkat

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Is should be ok if the error just happened on INDEX only. You can check indexes where set to "ign" in SE14, and ensure they are activated or run program SAP_INFOCUBE_INDEXES_REPAIR.

Cheers,

Nicholas Chang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicholas,

Thanks for boost.

i ran SAP_INFOCUBE_INDEXES_REPAIR.

after excuting this report it has given green log.

so what it has done?

when i go check sql level for errored index as below,wonder before run this query not able to find index but after excuting above report now am able to find index.

select index_name from dba_indexes where index_name like '/BI0/9AEDCBAS~P'

Thanks,

Venkat

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Your index is repaired and rebuilt. Also, you check at SE11 or SE14 to ensure they are activated.

Cheers,

Nicholas Chang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicholas,

in se11 am able to see tables information and in se14 am able to see object filed.

so how would i test my index is activated or not?

Thanks,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

This report needs to be run for all Netweaver ABAP systems and not just your BW system. Now if SQL files have been taken care of during export (they need to placed in export directory during export ) then there could be some other issue. Anyways I guess the issue is solved now.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check if suggestions from SAP note : 1094305 are useful.

Thanks,

Ravi