cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed System Configuration for SAP HANA on Solution Manager 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, experts.

I have a problem on setting up on Managed System Configuration for SAP HANA on SOLMAN71.

THe environment is

SAP HANA SPS04 revision 28.

Solution Manager 7.1 SR1

I have already done this 2steps "Preparation of Solution Manager", "Preparation on HANA"

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2012/03/30/configure-hana-db-wi....

and at the next step,

I have some troubles.

Under the steps Managed Systems Configuration

Technical System -> Configure System ->step 5"Enter Landscape Parameters" -> Landscape Objects

it shows

Installed on path <Not Defined>(HANA Installed Technical System)(1)

and Status is "No parameters" (see the attached file1)

Technical System -> Configure System ->step 9"Check Configuration" -> Configuration Check

Message "Managed System ...~HANADB is not configured"

"No Path found in the Installed Technical System" in detail.(see the attached file2)

---------------------

I already check following URL. and needed procedure is already done.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/Maintenance+of+Product+in+the+System+Landscape#Maintena...

and

I tried input the path on Technical System.(see the attached file3,4)

but nothing changed.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

steffen_wetzler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Remove (if set) diagnostic relevent product and reassign it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per, Managed System Setup of HANA in Solution Manager 7.1 - SAP Solution Manager Setup - SCN Wiki this is a known issue and can be ignored

Regards,

Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are also facing similar issue "No Path found in the Installed Technical System" on our HANA systems. I have followed 1745227 and retried. Still no luck. How was your issue fixed?

Thanks,

Chaitanya.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as this data is retrieved from the Landscape API Cache you can switch off the cache under RCA --> Administration --> Landscape Browser --> Admin --> Landscape Configuration --> Enable.

Afterwards you should be able to enter the installation path in the check. Refresh the view. Do not forget to enable the Landscape API Cache afterwards due to performance reasons.

Background is, that the cache is for accelerating the LMDB accesses.

Best regards

Falk

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Falk - Heinrich Kamper

is this solution for HANADB working?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

i cannot find the location in workcenter of RCA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

when entering the WoC RCA on the left side bottom there you can find a link called Adminstration. When you expand this you will see the Landscape Browser.

Or you use the follwing link exchanging your host and port.

http://<host>:<port>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/diagls_landscape_browser_app?sap-language=EN

Best regards

Falk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

after this this error will end?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please refer to SAP Note 1745227 - Troubleshooting the Landscape API in SolMan 7.1, point 18.

Regards,

Tomasz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow there

Refering to your image file 1.png  once you click on the node Installed on the path , on the right side of

screen the absolute path would be displayed ,, there you need to make sure that it should be correct

if not then you have to manually provide them.

Best Regards

Jai Wardhan