cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LP22 - Is it possible to get the system to combine TR quantities

Former Member
0 Kudos

When using LP22, if the net requirement (i.e delivery quantity) for a material item exceeds the replenishment quantity in the material master record, the system will create multiple Transfer Requirement line items.  For example, if my replenishment quantity is set to 10 and I have a requirement for 40 items, SAP will create 40/10 = 4 TR line items.  Each of these line items will then be converted into transfer order.  Does anybody know how to get the system to create one TR quantity for the whole amount.

The reason that I am asking is because If am am pulling the items from a storage type where full stock removal has been set, the system will removed a full pallet for each transfer order.  If a pallet contains 1000 EA and using my example above, the system will pull 4 pallets from the source storage type; the system will therefore pull 4000 EA when only 40 are required.  This does not make very much sense.

Regards,

Jacque

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If your pallet contains 1000 EA and also you have checked "full stock removal" then why dont you change your "replenishment quantity" in material mast itself, instead of "10 EA" make it how much you store on one pallet.

In standard SAP you will not get TR with one single line item for whole quantity.

Regards