Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization object issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have an issue here. I have added the C_PPE_PAID auth object in one role because this auth object was not maintained in any of the role of the system. Detail of the error is “user was trying to go into RMWB, enter a change number, select a formula, and then add a Plant (Scope of Application tab). User can add the Plant; it has a status of "In Process". User saves it, then advance it to the next status, "Deactivated",save that, and then try to advance it again. That is when the error is triggered. User cannot advance the status past "Deactivated".

I want to know I have added the Auth object in a role what user is missing ,after adding that every time user is getting new Su53.Please tell me know how can I the solution of this because every time user is getting different su53.

Please help

1 REPLY 1

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

try ST01. It will give you list of all authorizations. SU53 can be confusing. It always display only the last failed authorization check.

Cheers