cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient privileges - User P1447330586 do not have INSERT and CREATE ANY privilege(s)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i am working on cloud share Hana environment. i was trying to import table through sap hana content(data load from local file) i got the above error message can any one please help me out with this issue

Regards

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

execute the following SQL command on the schema you have created to grant yourself privileges

Grant select on schema "your schema name" to "_SYS_REPO"

0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

This is not a permissions issue - it is a bug in the version of the HANA studio that you are using (Revision 28).  Your accounts already have full privileges on your schemas in the Cloudshare environment (including INSERT and CREATE ANY).

Please revert your cloudshare desktop to the latest snapshot which includes an upgrade to Revision 31 of the HANA studio and which will fix this issue.  You should see a notification at the top of the screen in Cloudshare notifying you that there is a new snapshot available.  If not, select Actions -> Revert on the top right of the screen.  This will delete anything you’ve saved to your cloudshare desktop, so backup anything you want to keep.

Jody

hai_murali_here
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

This is exactly the same issue faced by many users as discussed in the http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-27960 (Comment from Eni)

You can get in touch with sap to get the permission.

Rgds,

Murali

former_member182277
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sriram,

It ssems your Id is not having priviledge to use export and import fucntionlaity.

When i am using HANA Cloud enviornment then i am also not able to use the same option.

You can ask from the sap to give you the rights for the same.

Hope it is useful.

Regards,

neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha

Thanks for your response

Regards

Sriram