cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: System: Item000020 for schedule line 000040 is in the work area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I would like to ask your help in this issue.

Background: During Sales Order Change (VA02), If i did a change example change in quantity and then save, I am encountering this issue. However, when i try to change it again, I was able to change and save the sales order.

I am not sure where else to check since it's a bit weird. The issue is not happening in other sales area. This only happens in the new sales area we created.

But ABAP is saying that the issue is happening in a sap standard program.

Please advice.

Thanks.

Regards,

Erza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vicbalboa1
Participant
0 Kudos

Found same error unrelated to QM, triggered for performing a loop thru structure XVBEP in custom code, but only for a document with individual PO for item (linked purchase requisition) and delivery block (which was supossed to delete purchase requisition automatically, but for some reason PR remained).

Solution was to double click to PReq at schedule line, which updated and deleted PReq. After that, document no longer issued error V1357.

So the error although related to custom abap code, it was produced by inconsistent document with was not supose to have a PReq in the first place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2078152

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1771793

Kindly search in google before posting any thread. above 2 link might help u ..

Regards

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

I've already read both link

1. We/none of us have the access in OQ77.

2. The first link, i have suggested it to our abaper. He said that it is not relevant in our case.

Thanks.

Erza

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you indicated, solution is you have to check in OQ77 since this issue relates to QI.  Dont ask ABAPer to check; instead ask your QI people to check in this tcode

G. Lakshmipathi