cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message no. VK010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus, I am trying to make some entries in vk11, i have already created table for the same, however when i am trying to enter my material and its price it is asking me for "enter currency" and when i enter currency,it gives me an error message no.VK010, Please guide me further.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in OVB2 first and next go through the following note:-

Note 379977 - VK010 when you enter a condition for bulkiness determination

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I checked in OVB2, the transaction code is to set limits to the conditions, Lower and Upper, what i am trying to do is just enter the currency unit in the "Field" "Unit". I would wish to have no limits to condition record that i have maintained.

Though i maintained the limits for the condition records, it is still not accepting my Currency Code, i.e. INR

What all i need is the system to accept the Currency code (INR) when i am entering it in the field "Unit".

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you gone through the note I suggested ??  By the way, check what currency is maintained for that customer.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir,

I have checked the currency maintained for material, it is the same, i.e. INR.

Sir, when i created table for condition records, i selected only Material as a Parameter for condition, the Price of the material is going to be same for all the customers i have, if the price increases or decreases it will be applicable for all customers, so when i checked Currency for material, it was right, i.e. INR.

Does this have any relations with UOM?, my Base Unit of Measure is ML(Milliliter)

This may sound very stupid question sir, but where could i find the notes that you suggested?, I searched it on google, however i could not find it

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can access SAP notes if you have service market place ID or S ID at https:\\serivce.sap.com/notes

Thanks

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you All, I found the Solution to this error.

There was a minor change that i had to make in V/06.. when i Copied my Condition type for PR00 for Price, I did not check the condition class of it,

hence when i checked the Condition Class it was "D" i.e. for TAX,  Choose B (For Price) Class instead of D (For Tax), you can select these classes from the Drop down list.

Please find the attached screenshot for the same

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrushikesh,

Could add some screenshots of VK11, where you enter the currency and finally the error message?

Maybe with this information we can help you further.

Regards,

Ornella

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ornella,

Attaching the Screenshot of the error. LIPR is one of my Condition types that are Created, this condition type is for Pricing and I have created few other condition types as well.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

other ideas...

* do you use a user-exit(s) ?

* did you check out your authorizations on that screen by running  /NSU53 ?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hrushikesh,

What happens when you enter the currency in field "Unit"?

Does the system clear your entry?

Regards,

Ornella

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ornella,

Sorry, I could not reply you in these days, I was on vacation for 2 days..

When ever i enter Currency in Field "Unit" it gives me the error mentioned in the screenshot, however it does not clear my entry.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

what is the error message ?

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

the error message is "Enter Currency" and the message no is VK010.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

do you select the currency from the drop down list OR just typed manually?

you would check out that particular currency - run SPRO and go to currency codes (under the SAP NetWeaver - General settings)

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did not write in manually sir i selected it from the drop down list and I checked the Currency code sir, the Currency code for india (Indian Rupee) is the same INR and that`s what i am trying to enter in vk11and it is giving me the above error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrushikesh,

Please check the currency of your company code, sales org and credit control area. Mainly the currency issue occurs if there is conflict in these places.

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2022689

Above link may help you.

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you sir.. But its not working,the error has not been solved yet