cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Registration error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends.

I trying send catalog srm-mdm with PI when send catalog the sxi_monitor show the error Interface Registration error. 

thanks in advances.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Interface registration error normally occurs if the proxy code is not implemented. Check in  target system whether proxy is generated and implemented coding for the generated proxy method.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar. 

could you please how is implements the code.

I review sproxy in SRM system because is the source system in sproxy transaction but I don´t know how implemented coding  method.

could you please show how do that.

thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

I hope you are using standard PI content to integrate SRM and MDM system, if the error occur at PI level that means that for service interface relevent proxy implementation not complete

i.e: you have to transport Proxy classess too..

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1142542

search in scn to find more info on the same

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Raja.

yes I am using the standard scenario SRM-MDM content. and yes exactly the problem is in side PI.

could you please show how transport Proxy class. I am only import content to PI in Integration repository. I ran test for scenario and show the next error.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see from screen shot that XSLT mapping is haviong some issue, may be your testing data not correct.Please test interface with valid data,

When you are connecting to MDM system you dont need any proxy class.

Cross check once again that you imported all files correctly in ESR.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja.

thanks. 

I am review again. when take content SRM_MDM_Catalog the system show the next message.

dou you think is necessary again import content in IR.

thanks.