cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP Combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts, I have got the CVC combination to be loaded to GATP Planning area. Product allocation is done based on Forecast in my scenario. Now i have got the CSV file with all the combination and the forecast values are in days. But for gatp the forecast values shud be in weeks. Can someone guide how to convert these forest values from daily to weekly. Regards Shruths

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shruthi,

Maintain 2 data views for your planning area in DP (t.code /SAPAPO/SDP8B).

1. Data view in daily buckets  to be used to maintain the forecast.

2. Data view in weekly buckets that is connected to your product allocation group.

SPRO settings - Assign Prod Allocation Group to Planning Area

Path: IMG > APO > GATP > Product Allocation > Maintain connection to Planning Area

Set the T (time bucket profile) and F (Fiscal Year Variant) values to that of weekly data view.

Since the CVC and key figures are same, the weekly data view roll up the daily forecast data as per key figure settings (t.code /SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN; calculation type and time-based disaggregation) into weekly buckets. Due to the mapping between product allocation group and planning area, the weekly bucket data will used for allocation by default.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Now its too late to do this by any case. i have to just use some macro or any other way to have the cumulation of forecast in the csv file and upload.

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can upload your CSV file data into an InfoCube and then copy the data to planning area using t.code /SAPAPO/TSCUBE. The data loaded into InfoCube with specified dates. However, based on the planning area's time period bucket profile, the data will be rolled up.

If you don't wish to go over this route,you can also check the standard excel export and import functionality of demand planning data view GUI. You can transform your CSV data into required format, copy that into the excel file (that was exported from APO DP) and import the excel file. This option also allows you to upload data into the planning area.

Answers (0)