cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial setup - problem I haven't seen before

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to get ITS Mobile running at a IDES system.  I'm not an "expert" but I've setup ITS Mobile several times before and always got it going.  This is an issue I haven't seen before.  I went as far to duplicate the Internet Service and SIFC settings from another client. 

Take a look at the screen shot - the login screen is messed up and after entering the user and password the "Log On" button doesn't do anything.

This screen shot is on a Intermec CK3 running the Intermec Browser.

In Internet Explorer on my laptop it looks like this -

I thought maybe the icons weren't activated in SICF - but they are.  I also checked the other components in public/bc.  I believe everything that should be activated is.  The Webgui service works fine in I.E.  Seems to only be an issue with ITS Mobile.  This install is on Basis level 700 level 12.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

What are the GUI Configuration settings of the ITSMobile service?

What ITSMobile services have you published? And what template generation style have you used?(if any)See the WIKI: https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/HOME/Prerequisites+to+run+ITSmobile

Also what Kernel are you using with the SAP BASIS 700 Support Pack12?

Regards,

Oisin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which GUI settings of the ITSMobile service are you referring to?

I published templates for all the RLMENU, SAPMSSY0 and LMOB screens using style "Mobile Gerate".  (The only other options in this system are: Klassisch, HTML - Business, and Web Gui).

Kernel release 700 at support package level 291.

BTW - that link doesn't work but I think I have read that before and I should  be fine with the prerequisites.

Thanks

Dave