cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TLB sales orders not getting CIF to ECC ( VMI scenario)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello APO experts ,

I came across problem of TLB sales orders not getting ciffed to ECC.

This is with respect to VMI scenario. We are running first heristric , then deployment and TLB. TLB sales order are getting created in APO system.

These TLB sales order are seen in the RRP3 view in APO but not getting into ECC.

The sales order no. also getting assigned to the TLB Sales order but they are not seen in ECC.

I have maintained the publication settings for sales order for the source location and customer location.

In product master mainatained for he source location and destination location.

In location master, the VMI customer settings also maintained.

These TLB orders are seen in the CCR transaction but they did not come to ECC after  CCR processing.

Please let me know , If I am missing any specific settings here.

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Have configured the ECC system to support VMI? I am assuming your configuration settings on APO side are good.

1. Ensure you have active integration models for VMI Customer, DC, Material, Sales Orders, PO and PRs, etc

2. You have assigned plant, sales org, dist channel, division, and order type (derivative of TAV) to the VMI customer (SPRO - Integration of mySAP components > APO > Data transfer > Application specific enhancements > Sales Orders > Assign sales area and order type )

3. Transfer of customer requirements is allowed i.e. ensure the flag 'Req/Assembly' is set in Schedule line category (t.code VOV6) customization.

Create a VMI sales order (t.code VA01 and order type TAV or it's derived type) and ensure that it's transferred to APO.  If there is an issue, verify your CIF queues (ECC outbound queue SMQ1 and APO inbound queue SMQ2) for errors.

Thanks,
Rajesh

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please refer the SAP note 586948 for VMI process and cross check with your settings.

Also please check if there are any error messages in Queues?

Regards,

Manimaran M.