cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RWB status 'delivering' and SQL process hangs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sending an IDOC to SQL Server thro XI using JDBC adapter. I am triggering a stored procedure to update SQL tables. The RWB status says 'delivering', sxmb_moni says 'successful' and all the steps are success in audit log. The status 'delivering' is not changing to sucessful.

When i look at SQL-server side, the process is in sleeping mode. I have verified the stored procedure and it was executed sucessfully. After the COMMIT TRAN, RETURN(0) statments, the process is going to 'sleeping' mode. The @@trancount is 2. If I double click the process, the sql statement is 'IF @@TRANCOUNT > 0 COMMIT TRAN'. This process hangs at this step and it is not accepting the next message. If I kill the process, the stored procedure is executed once and its going to sleep mode and not returning the status to XI to make the flow complete or to change the status to successful.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am getting this wProcess instances in status ERROR .can u help me out

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The state of message when it has popped out of the Messaging queuing system and is in the process of being transmitted across the system or delivered to an application.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri Doss,

The message is delivered to the system (SQL-SERVER). But sql-server is not returning the status or RWB is not updating the status to success.

Thanks.

ranjit_deshmukh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is it getting successfully updated in the database?

or are u using any sync receiver which waits for an ack?

Ranjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

H Ranjit,

Very first time, it is updating the tables. The mode is Asynchronous and no ack.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shankar ,

Its seems that there might be some problem in your srored procedure.Did u tried to use some other stored procedure.I assume that you have uploaded the right version of driver for SQL server you are using.Remember JDBC adapter is vendor and version dependent.

You can also look at the JDBC : FAQ at service market place.

Thanx & Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using latest JDBC drivers only (mssqlserver.jar; msbase.jar; msutil.jar). My XI version is 7.0 and sql server version is 8.00.760(SP3) running on Windows NT -5.2.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks