Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XK03 create attachment Database error for<INSERT INTO KPRO>Message no.SO013

Muask
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

The user took an error while creating attachment in XK03.  The error message is: 

"Database error for <INSERT INTO KPRO> <>

Message no. SO013"

When I did same thing with my user account I did not take an error. The user made SU53. But the authorization check was successful.

What is the problem I do not understand? Please help me about this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie,

These issues happen . Use the following link to track your error,.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/14/d9ad3cf7ca0855e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Simran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would suggest you to send a message to SAP. I know there is a Z report that you should run in order to correct the document having errors.

BR

Nadia Orlandi

Muask
Participant
0 Kudos

What is the name of Z report?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

was it a one-time problem, or is it all the time when this user is creating an attachment?

Muask
Participant
0 Kudos

The user took this error the first time. Also we did not take this error before in our system.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not clear to me. can he attach a document in general or never?

Muask
Participant
0 Kudos

never

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am moving this thread to the document managment forum and hope the experts there have experienced that problem earlier and can help you.

I know there is an OSS note regarding this error message which talks about number ranges, but I think it cannot be valid for your case, as number ranges are usually not user specifc.

I usually would assume that it is an authority  issue, if one user can and the other not.

Further I can recommend to search for OSS notes yourself, there are many if you search with keywords "KPRO database error"

Muask
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you so much.