cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Goods Issue Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

People ???

while i am in the process of delivery document creation after creation of sales order

am getting stuck in PGI . .  where i have clearly done the picking according to the available stock

and also in OVL2 (T-CODE) i have maintained the Shipping condition / Loading group / Plant / Prshp 

accordingly . .  in-spite of all this am following the same error  """  Deficit of SL Unrestr. prev. xx EA : xxx , xxx , xxx """

following the previous discussion for this same error in this forum i tried resolving it but it was not sufficient for solving this

please help me in resolving this or to do further which might be left out in process

awaiting for your answers

Thanks & Regards

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ensure   is stock available at Picking storage location...

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you check the goods issue date in VA02.

check the material in MB5B,MMBE & MB51

Check the material in particular storage location.

check the stock u have is restricted one,did u config for quality??

regards,

Nags

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sir ??

few queries further . .

how to check the material in particular storage location

and the stock is in unrestricted usage

finally quality how to configure for quality

Regards

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krishna,

In MMBE you can check the stock available in the particular Storage Location.

Coming to your initial post. check that particular material in material master record with MM02. May be in Sales: Sales Area Data 2 tab, you have maintain the "Base Unit " and "Sales Unit " conversion for the particular Org Level.

For example : in master data, i maintained  batteries of 12 volt where my Base Unit is "Voltmeter" and my Sales Unit is "PC"

so 12 voltmeter batteries conversion is 1 PC

while creating stock in MB1C, say for 1000 batteries, the unit of measurement will be voltmeter, and while creating sales order and delivery say for 100 PC batteries, unit of measurement will be PC. Resultant, stock will reduce by 100*12 that is 1200 batteries.But stock is only 1000 in particular  Storage Location .That is why the Storage Location Deficit error is coming.

Action required- Raise you stock by 200  to meet up your del. requirement. then again do PGI. I am very much sure , this error will not come.

Hope this scenario help you to understand in better way

waiting for your comment..

Regards

Avinash

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

In MB5B, you can check the stock overview of particular storage location.

As far as QM config,

please go to QM views in Material master - there you can find 6 & 10 numbers assigned which states one for PGI & one for PGR. only these two stages SD will get integrated to QM.

If a delivery is created in SD for a product or material, the QM component automatically creates an inspection lot for the delivery items that must be inspected. A delivery item must be inspected if the corresponding control parameters are active in the SD and QM components. The delivery can be released for the goods issue posting, provided a usage decision to accept the goods is made for the inspection lot.

If you activate PDI,then an inspection lot will be created as soon as you save a delivery.

Then go to T code QA32 and do the result recording. Then go to VL02N and do the PGI

regards,

Nags

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI People ???

Avinash >

continuing the disscussion with your point

+ In MMBE i checked the stock for particular storage location . .  as in it is available as unrestricted usage

+ next i have maintained only base unit of measure and left as blank in the sales unit in sales area data 2 tab of material master

more over in sales order creation also i have entered the same base unit of measure only . .  ??

+ so in this situation i dont think i should increase the stock ??

+ is there any other way ??

Nagarajan >

+ accordingly i havn't configured that Quality management

+ for a sample SD process i belive that without the QM configuration we can proceed to PGI and Billing

+ anyways as that is not at all configured will it throw such error , previously when i copied from standards i dint get these type of errors

(( " also as its a sample please give importance for resolving as in " meant solutions ))

Thanks & Regards

Krishna

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

You only ask me the Config of QM, thats why i gave the steps for that.

Any have,with out QM you can do the PGI,billing.

You check the MB5B, Material stock depends upon the posting date.

How much order quantity u gave in sales order, and whats the stock position for that material??

Ensure the picking storage location and stock storage location same.

check once again.

regards,

Nags

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna ,

As per your issue concern , stock is deficit in that particular location. Kindly check if there is any quantity is schedule for delivery. check your stock detail.

You can also follow the below link, to check all possibilities

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1365272

Regards

Avinash