Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message XXXX scheduled in queue

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had some failure in PI today which is related to Basis as show n below.

Error while sending by HTTP (error code: 503 , error text: Service Unavailable) (See attachment HTMLError for details)</.

Now the issue is resolved by restarting the PI server..but we have plenty of failed messages in MONI which needs to be reprocessed.

when i try to rretrigger, i am getting the popup message saying "message XXXX scheduled in queue" and message is already scheduled"

but i see no message in queue (SMQ1 and SMQ2).

How do i reprocess this failed messages?

please advise

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Similar thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2075603

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

This error message came before the PI restart was done because of which we restarted the PI server and then when i try to reprocess them its not getting processed.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you check Queue status in SXMB_MONI at last...andderegister queues and register once again.

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I dont see any queues in the MONI for the failed messages...

can you please tell me how do i deregister and register queues again?

please advise

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute trasaction code SXMB_ADM and select manager queues

even you can use SMQR trasaction code also

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/59/d9fa40ee14f26fe10000000a1550b0/content.htm

search in scn..

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

thanks for your reply.

i dnt see our queue name in SMQR t.code..our queue name is " XBTOH___0003" which says is still in scheduling in MONI....

ow can i deregister and register it again? i manually added this queue and registerd it..but its stil not processed.

the sceduler status in SMQR is "inactive"

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SMQR transaction code to to view the queues and register / dergidter queues. If you are not clear about the queue registration process check with your basis team , 2 mints job for them.

by checking your screen shot, it looks in your PI system queue status was inactive.