cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cost centre in sap b1

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i blocked the cost centre in general setting field . after creating AR invoice for service blocking the account correctly. now i would like to known about the cost center. what & what document can i block using cost centre? may i block cost center in AR invoice or Ap invoice Service document only ? may i block item document in AP & AR invoice?. why we using the Cost centre? Give example Process ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ramesh,

Cost accounting lets you analyze the expenses and revenues of a specific business area in detail,

with the aim of determining how profitable a company’s business activities are.

SAP Business One enables you to:Define the various cost centers or departments in your company as profit centers.

Profit centers let you effectively monitor and regulate the costs of your business processes.

Assign revenue and expense accounts to the profit centers to enable you to automatically update any relevant data for all transactions entered in the system.

Use Profit Center Report to produce a profit-and-loss statement for any profit center and period. These reports provide detailed information about costs and revenues that have arisen, sorted by area and department.Use the Cost Center Hierarchy template to generate cost accounting reports.

Regards

Kennedy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

KennedyT21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ramesh,

Close the Tread If you have Found solution.

Regards

Kennedy